There is so much inspiration all around that I wish to share. So in Sunday Favourites I want to share links, books I’ve read, places I’ve been and anything that has inspired me in the week. Not just baking and desserts but anything that caught my eye. I hope you like this new feature on the blog & have a lovely Sunday!
From my camera
Recently I started cycling more and my favourite route is from my home around central east to Gardens by the Bay. The scenery along the way is just so beautiful which makes the ride very enjoyable. On one of the rides, I decided to pack my camera and stop by to capture some photos of nature. It was a nice break from baking.
I really like ferns
Beautiful cactus in Gardens by the Bay
Caught the golden hour when I ride home
Inspirations from Pinterest
This kitchen (photo)
For times when I’m confused… (photo)
This independent shop in Madrid (photo)
Binge watch & read
- Last Madame on Netflix. Especially love those intricate cheongsams for Madame.
- Hospital Playlist on Netflix. I laughed and cried and laughed again. Into season 2 & can’t wait for the new episode.
- Took 2 days off work after my 2nd vaccine and completed The Maidens during my “vac-cay”. My mind was blown.
- The Ultimate Guide to the Kitchen from Food52. To a smarter, tidier, happier kitchen.
- Currently reading The Midnight Library.
- This Vietnamese Fried Chicken
- This refreshing Cucumber, Peach & Avocado Salad
- This Melon Layer Cheesecake
- Seven Types of Breakfast. Inspiration.
- Can’t. Stop. Eating. This. Spin Crackers.